My name is Jennifer Lenox. I am currently a junior at the University of South Alabama majoring in Special Education. After I receive my bachelor's degree, I plan to continue my education and receive my master's degree and become certified in Applied Behavior Analysis.

This blog is for me to communicate with future employers, employees, parents and collegues.

Monday, April 27, 2009

iGoogle, You Google, Let's All Google

iGoogle, like blogs, is an amazing tool. I already have an iGoogle account set up and plan to use it often in my classroom. Like blogs, you can post homework assignments, upcoming projects, deadlines and helpful links for your students and parents. You can also include games so that your students can just have fun when they log on to your iGoogle page. And you can make your iGoogle page safe for your students.

Using technology today in our classrooms is essential as educators. If we do not take advantage and keep on top of things, our students will 'leave us in the dust'! Also not using technology and teaching straight out of the book can make your class boring, very boring indeed! Children learn best when their learning enviroment is fun, exciting and interesting. Let's get in there and make it so!

No comments:

Post a Comment